Tuesday 22 November 2011

More from 'The Sound of Music!'

Okay so I may seem obsessed and maybe I am but I have to blog *again* about the Sound of Music!
But so much has changed since my last 'Sound Of Music' blog.
I spend most of my day working on it, so I need to blog about it too :)


For anyone not in St.Wolstan's wondering why I have this strange obsession with this musical here are the reasons:

  • This year our school is putting on a production of 'The Sound of Music'.
  •  I, along with four other girls, am helping to direct the musical and it is SO much fun! Some of the jobs we have include helping to make the program, stage directions and the technical aspects of the production (which I am very slowly learning about). We stay back after school everyday with all the cast and crew members. Although it's rehearsals and it's in school, it's one of the best experiences of my life.
  • Everyone involved is so helpful and always putting each other in good mood! As sappy as it sounds we've really all become a family (embarrassing that I think that could be a direct quote from Ms.W).
  • I enjoy coming to school on a Saturday now, how weird am I?!
  • The musical is really amazing though, if you're looking for something to do in your school please suggest a musical!
  • We even have a blog Sound of St. Wolstan's,which has gotten over 10,000 views! So please have a look.



The musical is taking place from the 5th to the 8th of December and tickets are selling out so quick, so if you want to go act fast! 
Honestly though, I don't know why you wouldn't go. With such beautiful singing from Leah and Noel, amazing acting by everyone from Nuns to Nazi and wonderful dancing with hip hop dancers and ballerinas you'll be sad you missed out. 
Tickets are on sale for everyone in school on Wednesday and Thursday of this week and next week so please, do the sensible thing and grab a ticket, only €10 ;)




xo-M

No comments:

Post a Comment