Saturday 1 October 2011

Mini Company Crash.

'...yeah mini companies great, but you have ALOT of fights' 

That's mostly what I've heard from past Ty students about the mini company project which makes me nervous, cause well, no one enjoys fighting! 
Although, luckily, we haven't fought in our group yet we cannot seem to come up with an idea that everyone agrees will sell. I really want a great idea but I just can't seem to find the inspiration for something whacky, which seems to be everyone's problem in my group. We've thought about doing some sort of fashion and beauty advice computer program, a GPS locator for keys and mp3 (etc...) and alot of other casual ideas. Nothing is getting us excited though! We've set up a Facebook group to try and get us motivated so hopefully we'll have a shockingly genius idea and be sent on a trip to Hawaii as champions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment